9.12.10

PUSSY POWER!


I never fell into the Sanrio Hello Kitty craze as a child. When my friends were going crazy over her I was more into Keroppi.  I thought it was weird that even as women grew up the feline obsession stuck with them.  It wasn’t until the last few years when my daughter became obsessed with HK that I actually began to give in.  Is it just me or does being in that store makes you feel like a kid again? Pastel colors usually gross me out but not at Sanrio! It’s like an explosion of color and all things cuddly.   You can’t help but leave with a happy feeling and hop in your step (even if your ass is broke after spending way too much on the HK purse with matching wallet, which you just HAD to have!) So…..Ok, ok I get it. Hello Kitty embodies everything cute, and fun and giggly about being a girl. It’s a reminder of our innocent days and idk about you but i'd like to cling to those for as long as possible because they seem pretty scarce these days!







No comments:

Post a Comment