8.3.11

"You're Like The Girl From The Breakfast Club"

It took me 30 mins to log into this account just now. I also walked into the wrong parking lot earlier. I opened my purse and noticed its like a mary poppins bag. My big head has felt kind of cramped lately. Blame it on Charlie Sheen, or something in the water? Anyways I feel like i've failed to personally thank the people directly involved w the shoot.

The Models: Katie, Joanne, Kelly, Vicky, Tiny T, and Jay Salas......You guys were so much fun. Thanks for all of the energy, dancing and personality you all brought to the shoot.

Mike (@MMPhotographer) we loved working with you, thanks for the advice and guidance and don't forget we owe you in and out!

@mzrbto thanks for coming thru and helping with the last minute pressings and everything else that got thrown at her!

MicL and his team for hair and makeup.


Gracias <3

No comments:

Post a Comment