14.1.11

You are so dumb, You are really dumb. For real.

 
Stop! Before I rant I must say I am a huge Nikki Minaj fan. My hip-hop head friends give me shit for it but what can I say? I’m a sucker for a booty and a killer wardrobe. I especially like her for the fact that she really doesn’t give a damn about all her scrutiny and negative PR, and if she does its hard to tell behind those Barbie pink lips. Her recent cover for V Magazine was a huge let down.  Mainly because of her unflattering blackface minstrelsy, KISS, WTF were you thinking type makeup.  The more toned down shots are beautiful and I love the tribal paint but it seems a bit watered down in comparison to a very similar spread  MIA did in NYLON a few years back.  C’mon NIKKI……..Don’t give my friends even more ammo for when they’re teasing me about finding Pink Friday in the car! I'm still gonna blast it but dayum girl, wash yo face!




                 Dear Old Nikki, please come back...



No comments:

Post a Comment