30.11.10

Tales Of A High School HOT MESS!!!

Since that skeezer @jiggyjulez leaked this photo of my HS Winter Formal, it got me thinking back to my years at PHS. When Millers Outpost was my spot for Dickies pants (I even had baby blue ones!) and anything with the Superman S logo. When my morning routine consisted of throwing my hair in a bun and putting on carmex. My daily outfit was jeans and a tee with my Osiris D3s.  I had my first kiss wearing a "Yo Quiero Taco Bell" shirt. I belonged in the HALL OF HOT MESS..... Its all good though, I fully embrace my awkward teenage years.  We must crawl before we walk......right?

Although I would like to share a few tips and thing I wish I would have thought of to avoid this catastrophe.  Be a pal and don’t let this happen to someone else!
1.      Do not trust your friends at home dye jobs. Why would you let someone failing chemistry near your scalp, with CHEMICALS?!  
2.       Let a professional handle your brows! My mother refused on this and I rebelled by taking a BIC to them, forming the gapping space on my fo’ head.
3.       Swap Meet dresses are for quinceneras, NOT high school formal dances.
That being said......I'd like to take some time to acknowledge  other girls who's high scool horror stories were no joke.

JOSIE GROSSIE (NEVER BEEN KISSED)

Martha Dumptruck (HEATHERS)

Fern Mayo (JAWBREAKER)


Dawn Weiner (WELCOME TO THE DOLL HOUSE)


Stay tuned for Lidia's high school horror stories of basketball shorts and matching boyfried/girlfriend Nike's.

No comments:

Post a Comment